- Either a box of brownie mix, or a homemade batch of brownies. I used this Hershey’s recipe. Last time I used chocolate cake, I think the crunchy & gooey texture of a brownie will add a nice twist though!
- Whipped cream (either homemade, or canned). For an easy homemade recipe I just use a cup of heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup of sugar and 1/4 tsp of vanilla.
- Peanut butter sauce (melt one 10 ounce package of peanut butter chips with 1/4 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of heavy cream and 1/4 tsp of vanilla over low heat until combined, let cool). This time I double this recipe due to a request last time that it needed more sauce!
- Reese’s peanut butter cups, chopped
- Kit Kat bars, chopped (last time I used Reese’s Pieces)
- 2 packages of instant vanilla pudding made according to their directions.
Layer the bottom with broken up brownies. Top with vanilla pudding, peanut butter sauce, Reese’s peanut butter cups & Kit Kat bars, and a layer of whipped cream. Continue building your trifle with these layers until you’ve run out of ingredients or room 🙂
Hope this one is as big of a hit as the last 🙂